Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who I be.

It would be rude to start any story without a slight introduction to the main characters.

I'm the main character in the story, which goes without saying, being a diary and all. Despite this, I hardly feel like talking all that much about myself. It's prioritise the main points.

  • 22 years old
  • Cancerian (apparently astrology defines a person)
  • Adopted from the Philippines
  • Half Filipino, half english
  • My birth mother was 20. My birth father was married, with a son and looked about 50
  • I am emotional, dramatic, erratic and have double stanards
  • I fall in love every week
  • Everyone I fall for is a complete head fuck, wanker or emotionally challenged.
  • I've been told I know how to pick em but never how to ditch them
  • I'm loyal to those I love
  • I always have a new story
  • I have issues, anxiety and a serious addiction to fashion
So there it is. Now I'll introduce the supporting actors and actresses. Every good story has a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment